WEARING PRIMARY COLOURS BECAUSE ITS A BRIGHTER DAY










I love how life is a moving process.
This second the sun is shining the next it's raining, it's morning then it's night, the day breaks and a few hours later it's nightfall.
the process of life is why we should keep at it.
Its the reason why we need to keep looking forward and keep trying harder.
I have been struggling but today I feel a kind of peace over myself.
I feel like there is a chance, like I have a chance and If I keep at it I will get better at all I'm hoping for.
There is a way the devil works, he puts you in a mood where you don't get yourself.
You sit and you are uncomfortable, you feel great but everyone else thinks you are looking sad and just like that you start to believe that maybe you aren't so great that maybe in fact you are sad.
That was how i was feeling as at yesterday.
What made the difference? Hope and Faith.
with the understanding that this too shall pass.
Every Time you seem so locked down, disturbed, uncomfortable, sad but don't know why remember that it's the devil's tactic and it shall pass.
If you are ever in need of someone to talk to, i will always be an email away.
Thanks for yesterday, thanks for stopping by, thanks for always and thank you for all your kind words.
I love you loads.
 I'm wearing
to order mail: thehdhqv@gmail.com 
Shoes: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Balogun

Photography || Nkemmere 
post signature

4 comments

  1. This too shall pass...those words keep the belief alive! though sometimes I'm afraid to hope because hope seems to elongate the pain or worry that i might be experiencing...so i tell myself it's better to have faith than merely hope...then the big sphinx comes to mind, 'what really is the difference between hope and faith?' knowing that both are acts of belief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on feeling lost and not being able to get out. Sometimes you save yourself, other times you need a friend and sometimes, the supernatural. The pictures + the outfit are beautiful as always.
    Nigerian and Natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slayed.

    Thanks always for all your soothing words, you may not know but I get inspired anytime I come here.
    catwalkwithpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Love the complete outfit
    www.wendeeisaacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x