DREAD-LIKE x VINTAGE SKATER x MAKOGRAPHY


“The joker may turn around to be the ace in the cards”.
Hustle!

Hi guys!!!
Yesterday was quite rough for me, I was stranded, well almost stranded and don’t tell anyone but even after I got out of the situation I burst into tears.
The reason being I felt helpless I had no cash on me and my ATM card’s financial institution was not available anywhere, so much for a cashless society. I went from being ready to conquer Ajah traffic to being depressed and confused at the ATM center. I felt very alone, not lonely, just alone like all I had in this world was me. I wonder if I was just being hard on myself or the situation but it felt like my world collapsed and I had no control of it.
On a brighter note, I finally have an outfit post!!!

After successfully wading through my bottoms wardrobe on Saturday, I found this vintage blue skater skirt from about two years ago that I never found the right way to wear, it felt at that point like a school uniform skirt but with the right blouse it came out absolutely nice.

I got this blouse two weeks ago and I thought TO MYSELF "perfect on white pants" but when I had to wear it on a Sunday that pants couldn’t be worn…I got this outfit idea.

My shoes are also new, I love the way its colour blocked in brown and red, it makes the perfect casual-party shoes.
HAIR:
my twisting looked very much like dreads over the weekend, all I did was separate the twists and use a curl enhancer, the compliments about my hair were just overflowing like spring water, for a not so enthusiastic naturalista I did good.
I'm tired already though, now saving for a virgin weave.

Like I mentioned I went to hang out with my friends on Sunday in this outfit.
What do you think?

By the way my church’s youth week started yesterday and you all are invited.
(FOUSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH! 57, IGBOSERE RD, LAGOS ISLAND)

Sandgrouse market in Lagos by MAKOGRAPHY!
wandering bird by MAKOGRAPHY

Thanks guys for being here again.

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you.

Xoxo

D
(photo credit: MAKOGRAPHY)

17 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Zoƫ, I love it alone too and it was also good bargain which made it even better, to imagine that it was N2500 = $15

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. that's Ugo, the hair ehn..miracle things.x

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks too cute! love ur top and town. Esp the top with its patterns.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lori. I think the top is like damask or is damask.x

      Delete
  4. Hi darling!! You have an amazing blog :)
    I really like your skirt its so cool!!
    Come an see my new post: "IL MIO UOMO”
    www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sandra, would stop by asap.x

      Delete
  5. Very lovely post; I enjoyed reading it and your pics and outfit are very cool. I'm wishing you God's blessings in the new week. **cheers**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beauty, I'm happy you did. thanks I wish you the same also, in Jesus name.x

      Delete
  6. your hair style and outfit are beautiful, have followed you on google plus.
    we could follow each other on social network, let me know if you still follow me http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i followed youb also hun. would catch up with you on twitter also.x

      Delete
  7. I love love love this look! The top, skirt and shoes are just...:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x