WHAT'S IN MY BAG || WHAT TO CARRY TO EVENTS



One perk or should i say responsibility of a fashion blogger is that you get to attend and cover loads of events.
this not just helps communicate your brand and expand your horizon but it also serves as really good content for your blog and for your readers.
Fashion Events, Bloggers brunch, and whatever kind of event you get invited to require specific Items in your bag for proper utilization of your opportunities so as today marks the end of the work days and you might be planning to visit some places over the weekend, i'm sharing with you the Items i carry in my bag for events.

FEATURED BAG: ZARA

  • COMPLIMENTARY CARDS: Don't ever go out without your complimentary cards, I used to make this mistake a lot and so many collaborations and network opportunities I missed. Your complimentary cards should say alot about you and your brand and should definitely be at the top of your list of items to carry in your bag.
  • CREDIT CARDS: Just incase its a boring event or a dry one without food or snacks, your credit cards come in handy and you might have the opportunity to snag so great items at a good sales price. My credit card or cash is always with me even if I drive to an event and I ate before I left home. There is something about knowing that you have some money on you even if you don't plan to spend it.
  • PERFUME: Lagos life is hectic and so that event that you got all prepped for might take longer than you had hoped for and that venue maybe so difficult to find. Its important that you carry your fragrance with you to refresh yourself when you get there. Plus there might be a lot of hugging and pecking too and smelling good is always an extra bonus to a good looking or well dress person.
  • PHONE: When you are bored, or need to follow up or be socially active you need your phone and I don't think anyone goes out this days without a phone. My phone is always my best friend when i'm feeling socially awkward.
  • TISSUE: Smudged makeup, dripping desserts and sweat always call for a need to dab or wipe, a lady must always carry her tissue about so I always make sure to have pocket tissue in my bag just incase.
  • NOTEPAD: Taking vital notes for your planned posts, getting numbers or links, scribbling Ideas that may pop up and inspirations require pen and paper, and if my phone for one is misbehaving, my journal, notepad or jotter is always peeping through my bag to help.
  • CAMERA: I presently use a CANON REBEL T5I / 700D. Nothing makes me more appreciative of owning a new camera than remembering those moments i carried along my memory card and begged another blogger to take an outfit post picture for me or dropbox event pictures for me. You need your camera to capture moments, capture blog stories and capture memories. Its almost a must to carry your camera with you because there are so many angles you want to capture that you might miss in seconds because there isn't a camera.
These are the most important things to carry to an event for me, but you should also not forget your makeup if your like makeup and your manners and social skills too.

post signature

6 comments

  1. Your camera is absolutely stunning dear!! I wish I could buy one like yours one day! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. Thanks for sharing, Dee. :)

    Heart Rays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeee!!! We use the same camera, do you have a spare batt charger or know where I can get from? *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! Love how you added manners and social skills at the end,lol. We should never forget those
    Nigerian and Natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a camera ( crying) God help your daughter. nice post Dee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x