DOUBLE DOSE || ECLECTIC RETRO

 







 

PHOTOGRAPHY: +Chidi Ash 

i'm really excited about this new segment of the blog as it will not only feature i and my brother's style but also themed looks between I and my favourite bloggers, designers, fashionistas and basically creatives.

it will help build not just a better brand for all of us but stronger friendships and relationships.
today's look is inspired by the theme ECLECTIC RETRO.
it simply means creative vintage inspired looks.

this was our outfit for the fashion day out (Sogie..now you see me)
did we both do justice to the theme?

we are wearing:
@mako_od
bandana: market
jacket and shirt: vintage (the mako shop)
bag, sunglasses and watch: old
jeans: self customized
sandal: hold up buys

@dee_mako
bandana: market
top and skirt: vintage (the mako shop)
sandal: street buys
bag: nysc (kogi)
accessories: market
xo
post signature

15 comments

  1. Go Dee, I like the blog look, the picture quality on this post, I want the skirt and the guy with that one eye shoki move just killed it
    www.ethniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa..lol. i didnt even notice the shoki thing. thanks uju

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog, great job guys!!! I will be a regular on here starting today :-)

    http://www.juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to attend a lot of events with your brother... That skirt love!! you rocked it well.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...the look here is so cool. Love the details in both of your outfits.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eccentric Retro*perfecto* 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you brothers combo👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this dee, so nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love the way you styled the sheer top and the bandana idea. soo cool

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x