REVIEW: ALIEXPRESS.COM





Vendor: GUANGZHOU -  BURVOGUE Clothing ltd. 
here
Item Type: bikini
Product:  here
Cost: $9.99
Date ordered: 11-DEC-2014
Date received: 14-JAN-2015
With the craziness that comes with the cyber world these days, online shopping from other places around the world seems to good to be true.

Having ran into Aliexpress.com several times on google images and Ads with their crazy offers, deals and amazingly perfect Knockoffs, I just wanted a piece of them.

I did the first thing I will do in these situations, I asked my friend GooGle if aliexpress was real or just a scam. And well the answers were quite confusing as a lot of the answers were contradictory.
I also checked if they delivered to Nigeria which is a struggle this days as a lot of sites don't, how do you deliver to Ghana and not Nigeria...sad. To my surprise they do and there are even a lot of free delivery items.

Anyway after all this, it was time to make a decision.
Two things helped my decision, I found comments of successful purchases with pictures to back them up from people everywhere in the world and I found Nigerians who have actually shopped and gotten their goods delivered to Nigeria from Aliexpress.

With that in mind I decided to take a $10 risk and order this cute bikini.
Downside is its not my size but I'm not really bothered as it was my gamble item.
Its going to go up on DEE shop soon so incase you want it you can get it for sale for a good deal.

The quality of the bikini is good, the colour is fine and it came with a nylon seal on the pant. The transparent cliplock  nylon was appropriate for packaging.

Watch out for my tips for shopping on Aliexpress. Its an everything you must know post.

Have you ever shopped there? What was your experience like? Please let me know.
this is the first of many market scoop post and brands i love posts, do you like?
Xo
post signature

15 comments

  1. Great post!! This post came at the right time as I need to make a bulk purchase from Aliexpress and I have been doing some research! Chuffed to see this post and to also know that your purchase was a success! I can't wait to read your tips on how to shop on AliExpress! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im happy to help..i would do the follow up post soon hun. thanks.x

      Delete
  2. Yes I like!
    I've been wanting to buy that choker from them but I don't even have a master card ( I've never shopped online in my life. Lool)
    I've read nice reviews of them though

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!!! Arr you serious you are the first person i know to ever say that

      Delete
    2. hahaa..cassie weirdly enough you can use a visa card on there but you can come lets check the choker and buy it with mine..just pay money..lol

      Delete
  3. I just picked up some items yesterday that I got from Ali express , a yellow blouse and a black court shoe that I am obsessed with.
    I have had awful experiences with the site's sellers but the good out weighs the bad.
    Oya Dee in Bikini.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats interesting. i will need you to share your experiences.x

      Delete
  4. wow, this is so cool, whenever I have spare cash, I will try shopping from them.
    Meanwhile I just watched flower girl yesterday and saw your name on the styling, babe you re going places. thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chioma..did that three years back. that was my first experience and i loved it.x

      Delete
  5. When i saw the top of the bikini i was wondering if it was your size but i finally understood after reading the post ...Now going online to shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't shoped there yet but this bikini is similar to the Triangl one. Looks nice tho!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys bikini needed. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x