OUTFIT || BLACK & SHINE x LOVE




 









happy valentine's day guys!!!
what colour is your love?
mine would definitely be black..because it such a strong and beautiful colour.
i spent most of today doing what i love ...working hard.

i'm grateful for everyone i can truly say i love because they really deserve it...
i'm thankful for all of you who show me love on this blog..

(Today i drop you this short poem B.O.A.T.S)

''this is how i feel about love
if you leave me once

 you will leave me again

i have spent all my life with half the love that i'm suppose to be born into

 i'm not about to spend the rest of my life doing the same with the love i'm to to grow into.

 i guess that's why settling or loving halfway doesn't work for me.

only me gets what i'm looking for and if i'm lucky enough to find it .

I would have been truly very LUCKY.''

my love is however to  FASCINATING & ENIGMA to have thrown back in my face..
what is your love?

kindly share what your love is.
happy vals day once again and R.I.P Goldie.
x

i'm wearing:
@dee_mako
Top: The mako shop
Skirt: Vintage (The mako shop)
shoes: balogun market
Clutch: gift (aunty shola)
Choker: Mr Price
accessories: balogun market

post signature

15 comments

  1. Love the outfit Desola, simple and effortless, the skirt is lovely.

    www.adeotidaramola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scintillating! Inspiring poem...will visit this blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lipstick! Where is it from? In the meanwhile, do you wanna follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a wonderful weekend! and happy Valentine's day *

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for poetry :-p I love that poem you've shared. Your outfit looks really good on you, very chic and I totally agree, black is freaking awesome!!!

    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks yvonnee..i am obsessed with black right now.x

      Delete
  6. Yes, Yes, i love this look. The top is calling me oo
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing all black outfit!
    And your hair is amazing!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt! it's Super gorgeous, I love how sequins flatter the body. and yes I laav your neck piece

    The Cocopolitan
    X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x