BARE LEGS











hello guys!
how are you and how was your weekend?
mine was all sorts of cool and eventful, i had meetings and started to put together a couple of items for my online store, so watch out.

its been crazy getting inspired amidst all the craziness in lagos and in nigeria as a whole, but immediately i found this old buba (native blouse) that belonged to my brother while we were packing for the move, i knew i wanted to rock it.

it was pretty styling it as its a native look, so i went with my tribal bangles and my local skin bag and decided to make my animal print shoes the touch of modernity it needed.
P.s: no photoshop was required as my legs are well legs...
have a great week ahead.


Blouse/ Dress: Brother's
Choker: spring from a bag
Bangles: balogun 
Watch: movado
Bag: NYSC camp
Shoes: Balogun market

xo
post signature

11 comments

  1. Legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning look! love ur shoes and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tribal look and your nail color too
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wished I could pull this off right now. This snow and cold making me sick ..sheessh!
    Anyways you look adorable and can't wait for your store.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Creative of you to make use of the spring as a choker and girl those nails i absolutely love white polish.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt *love struck*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bracelets and Clutch. I see you are summer-ready as it :-)

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x