COORDINATING PAJAMAS X DENIM











pajama coordinates: Tailored
Denim shirt: thrifted (old)
shoes: thrifted
Bag: gifted
Accessories: Balogun
hair: check review

I have been feeling a little weird these days.
Sometimes i go all crazy with different prints and then there are days like this I wear monoprint head-to-toe.

Talking about crazy, so i read Willow and Jaden's interview and I am one of the few people who think they are not crazy, that the answers were so deep it made me learn something new about what life really is about.
I have often asked myself why we made so much buzz about time and school when life is infact ours.

my favourite excerpts from the interview below;
WILLOW: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn't exist.JADEN: It’s proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It’s relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. But it’s also such a thing that you can get lost in.WILLOW: Because living.JADEN: Right, because you have to live. There’s a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds, and you can talk and talk, but it’s living.WILLOW: It’s the action of it.

WILLOW: Caring less what everybody else thinks, but also caring less and less about what your own mind thinks, because what your own mind thinks, sometimes, is the thing that makes you sad.JADEN: Exactly. Because your mind has a duality to it. So when one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you’re thinking about something happy, you’re thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple. It’s a tool for understanding mathematics and things with two separate realities. But for creativity: That comes from a place of oneness. That’s not a duality consciousness. And you can’t listen to your mind in those times — it’ll tell you what you think and also what other people think.
WILLOW: And then you think about what you think, which is very dangerous.

 
WILLOW: People will be, like, “Oh, I’m not going to make a song about exactly how I feel, all the bad ways that I feel, and put it out in the world so everyone can judge me.” But for me, it’s a part of me, it’s my artistic journey.
WILLOW: You piece it together. You piece together those little moments of inspiration.
JADEN: Anything that you can shock somebody with. The only way to change something is to shock it. If you want your muscles to grow, you have to shock them. If you want society to change, you have to shock them. WILLOW: That’s what art is, shocking people. Sometimes shocking yourself.
WILLOW: Yes, basically, but the crazy thing is it doesn’t have to be like that. JADEN: Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to. WILLOW: Forever, ‘til the day that we’re in our bed.
JADEN: I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.
WILLOW: I think by the time we’re 30 or 20, we’re going to be climbing as many mountains as we can possibly climb.


(check full interview here )

what do you think?
xo


post signature

16 comments

  1. But Desola! Your tailor is so fly! Loove these set, and you have such a beautiful smile, you make it so rad when you now throw on that denim jacket too

    P.s- thank you for dropping your blogging experience there, I had to respond to it, as most bloggers are probably in the same shoes

    X
    Coco L'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the jumpsuit, your hair it's so beautiful!
    And i'm also loving the Smith's interview, they are you, people should let them be!
    I invite you to join my giveaway!
    Kisses!

    http://thrill-hunter.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love!!! I want one :D love ur necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the jumpsuit.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really gorgeous dear, I love the print + I see you are really rocking your hair.
    It's amazing to hear what the smiths have to say, they are quite matured judging from the interview

    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great, love the jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pajamas, amazing styling & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool print of the jumpsuit!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print on the pyjamas, great style.

    www.molarabrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Loving that jumper!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely jumpsuit!! Since you keep bring up the brown color (haha) I just now noticed you too like black and gray (or have been wearing a lot of that color lately). I like brown, but I love all colors though, and I especially love playing with them.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opps...wrong comment box LOL. Delete the last one pls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pajama? Is that a pajama? I would have never thought that was a pajama. I thought it was a romper. Very cute and would be perfect for traveling where you can sleep and go as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabbbbb!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous smile. Your outfit is really nice Desola. you look stunning dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x