PINK X POLKA DOTS X 25/2/2014


 HI GUYS!!!
This is going to be a very fast post...
just wanted to pop in and ask how you are all doing, had issues catching up on your blogs because I mistakenly deleted my gmail account but thank God its back now.
I wore this outfit on sunday...
update:
- my braids are out.
- I am looking forward to my small salary tomorrow.
- my natural hair looks like dreads.
- im enjoying work but missing fashion.
- I have a new hobby and im really excited cant wait to share.


xoxo
D

5 comments

  1. Cool look, love the skirt.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely look

    Will you like to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    cool blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x