WEEDS X FLORALS
















hello Guys!!!
i'm happy!!!
i want to tell you all why but i also want to make sure that its a lasting effect.
so i soon soon.

today's outfit isn't really inspired by anything.
I picked up this skirt from @BYGECOLLECTIONS   sometime ago and i just fell in love with it.
its short as you can see so it was a bit tasking to style for me, my first thought was to style it with a shirt but this top just fell right into place.
i just love this top, i don't know if its the way its shows cleavage but it makes me feel super sexy.
what do you think?
i just love how the floral print on the skirt and the green on the top and the backdrop just merges.
do you?


(photography by makography)
post signature

12 comments

  1. Cute outfit. The print on your skirt is so pretty.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She be my fine fine lady oooo, you look stunning as always. Amazing outfit

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that step thingy you are one! Adds a little extra something to the picture.
    Love the shoes too with the different strap colour

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the outfit, the whole combo, the skirt us amazing.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is perfect with the skirt. Cute, sexy look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like thous outfit, but I have to admit that you makeup and jewellery are absolutely adorable!
    Stunning look indeed :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is just calling my name is different accents, I love the whole look. You look fab as always.
    But I'm still on that top, very lovely.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit desola, your accessories are top-notch.

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you combined the colours, Perfect.

    www.akinfaminu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning and beautiful, and dem shoes dou.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow color! Love it :)

    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This combo is amazing.
    Unexpectedly nice.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x