BRAIDS IN X B&W X CORDUROY 27/1/14




Hi
Happy Monday to you all, how was your weekend? Fabulous I hope?
Mine was that and more, it was amazing. Finally my natural hair has been covered with weave; I braided my hair in Badagry on Saturday from 11:45am to 4:45pm. I spent 5 good hours sitting my bum down and being idle, I left my camera and tab at work mistakenly on Friday so I wasn’t able to take pictures of where I am from (BADAGRY) and the amazing architecture there.
I later left Badagry that evening exhausted and tired and in need of a nap, which I successfully achieved all through the car ride back to AJAH.
I had so much to eat in Badagry, there was so much snacking, pineapples, bread fruit, groundnut, cashew nuts, kulinkuli (groundnut cane) and so much more junk. Thank God i didn’t get back with tummy ache.

SUNDAY
Like I mentioned in my post on Friday, I went to church and planned to hurry out because I had two appointments, one with the lover and the other with a friend, but trust plans made when one can’t foresee the future, it is bound to change, Firstly, church had special thanksgiving service, so it was very lengthy and then my aunt dropped by to see us, so all my plans went about two hours forward.
(THE BEST PART)
I was at the mall to see a movie with the lover at about 4.30pm and we saw 12years a slave, which I must say is a good movie but not as detailed as the book L , now I understand why some people prefer reading books to watching movies. I loved the movie though it was a great one, full of really amazing actors and actresses and even though it was a deep, awakening, real and sad story, it managed to also be funny.
TODAY
Work started slow as usual but I got up to it after a while, and I’m wearing my newly acquired corduroy pants with flower motif, I decided to wear this top last minute because the one I wanted to wear got stain…and the pink shoes pop..don’t they? Finishing the look with my one in town wristwatch , my heart neckpiece and my LV bag.
Love the braids; I used 3 packs of expression attachment colour 35.
Hi Segun>>>now you see what I am wearing today.
How was your weekend? I will love to know, follow, leave a comment and share this post.
Xoxo
D












6 comments

  1. Hope the lover was nice...and gentle..and cute..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Anonymous comment could have been made by one of two people, all I will say is ask me directly...hahhaaahaaa

      Delete
    2. This Anonymous comment could have been made by one of two people, all I will say is ask me directly...hahhaaahaaa

      Delete
    3. You still didn't ans...this prolly means he wasn't ...btw....is dere gonna be a second date?

      Delete
    4. Ohh! There might be if I and the lover find time in our busy lives* and Mr Anonymous you are as curious as the lover..im sure that's because u are one and the same

      Delete
    5. U flatter me... i would really like to be the lover doe....


      P.S hope he has told you how beautiful u looked today...

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x