KARAOKE x FRIENDS x THROWBACK


hi guys!!!

top of the week to you!

Upper Saturday I went out for a seminar thing my friend Kemi invited me to, I had also earlier planned to go for karaoke pulse at swe bar later that day, so after the seminar I talked my friends Kemi and Bukky to go with me for karaoke and they agreed.
I think what made my day the most wasn't the fact that we participated in the competition and had fun and came last (covers face) but it was really just hanging out with old friends and laughing and reminiscing, no pressure to be perfect and no drama.
plus I planned to socialize more and this was a good start.
That Sunday was also a good one as I spent the day with my close friend Timi who for some weird reason I don't have a picture with (this is my new mission).
we went to the cinema at leisure mall to see RIDE ALONG, featuring Kevin Hart and Ice cube.
it was really a good time and a relatively funny movie.

I also want to say thanks to everyone that left a comment on BOATS, I never really have good replies for good comments.
thanks guys.






call us #PlasticGirls










our karaoke friends and winners of the competition






I wore this new pale pink and black top I have had for a while and dusted out my nude ankle strap shoes.
I'm thinking of starting a bucket before #30 list any ideas anyone?
stay beautiful darlings
xoxo
D

12 comments

  1. great photos<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/04/pastele-rzadza.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you had fun at karaoke. Now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you also darling! And I did!

      Delete
  3. seems lot of fun :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way fitted denims look on you, you should wear more often :)

    dressed2dines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics dear and your blouse is lovely. Also love to go to karaoke bar with friends. Its always so much fun! Hope u enjoyed it!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I over enjoyed it hun! Thanks for stopping by.x

      Delete
  6. I love the top! You look absolutely gorgeous babe. Go sky diving,.go on a boat cruise, visit countries you've always wanted to, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgghhh *covers face* thanks hun. Yeah! I love this ideas now adding it to the 30s list.x

      Delete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x