STYLE MUSE: RIHANNA "Robyn Fenty"


“I love to play to both sides of my personality – the girlie and the tough. That’s what makes my style different. … (Growing up in Barbados), I wore my brother’s clothes, dresses with sneakers, or no shoes at all. I would always get into trouble with my mom. She would say things to scare me like, ‘You’re going to get cut!’ But I couldn’t help it. I would climb trees, steal mangoes, catch birds—silly things that were fun to us at the time.”
Rihanna

Hello world!!!

Rihanna is one celebrity that is not afraid to break boundaries, sometimes I think she has a fashion don't list she checks every time she feels like rebelling.
Her fashion is almost like her love life... Up and down, good and bad, sexy and sometimes you just don't get it.
In between all this she has managed to be a style muse to not just me but a lot of Nigerian girls too.





















There is always a constant Rihanna hair-do to be done; from her famous shut up and drive hair to her red hair, now there's always a Rihanna somewhere around you in this country...lol.

While I followed Rihanna's style, I learnt that she wouldn't get enough of black dresses, blazers, denims ( in all form) and couture dresses and also high waist pants and big tees.
she also hasn't worn enough of the shortest shorts and dresses, glittery outfits, cropped tops and body hugging dresses.
Her endless love for new hairstyles and tattoos though....she is definitely a 100% muse.
You gotta love her and if you don't you gotta love her style.
She's just a rebel and boundary pusher. She goes against Norms and most times she comes out looking stylish.
These are some of the few pictures of her style off and on the redcarpet and stage.

Xoxo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x