Lookbook styling: SOUZAFASHIONS; Scent of a woman



“No matter her lifestyle, there is a certain part of her that reveals her innocence. The Scent of a Woman collection celebrates the pure sensuality in a woman. A collection of white pieces, the colour of purity and serenity.
The look book is inspired by a personal style icon, Marilyn Monroe. Be it haunting memories of an old love, or a struggle to let go of pain, the collection gives way to an expression of every woman’s emotion in black and white”.



On feb 12th I went to oniru beach after a long time to style a collection for a client; Souzafashions.
it was a Marilyn Monroe inspired, all white collection.

I was the stylist and creative director and I worked with a very nice crew that included Lolu a talented photographer I had worked with before, the shoot was so much fun.
special thanks to my energetic friend Mr Coca-Cola for the strength we all had.










My assistant was there to assist me. It wrapped around 7pm and I had to wait till the official release of the look book to post some of the pictures from the shoot;
So I'm sorry it's a late post.

 some production pictures below too

LOLU doing his thing

doing my thing


the models and I






Patronise Souzafashions people.
xo
Ms Mako

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x