LOOK INSPIRE: I STOLE RIHANNA'S LOOK



''it is not enough that we forgive others, we must be careful not to curse them, not to speak evil of them even if they deserve it...
instead bless them,speakwell of them, because in so doing, we bless notonly them, but also ourselves.''
(excerpts from managing your emotions pg110)




hi darlings!!!
my new love for Rihanna is probably inspired by some of the people i follow on instagram.
i saw this dungaree look on her and the next thing that came to me was STEAL THE LOOK"
since my friend ifunanya is around i brought out my dungaree and bandana and i stole the look.
i actually believe i did a good job at it...
hehee....






i love to play dress up so much i dont know what else i enjoy.
finally i went fabric shopping and i bought some fabrics for my designs, as usual i am so excited but since i started reading managing your emotions by joyce meyer its been such an amazing book.
it teaches patience,emotional stability and dealing with moodswings.
its been such a great bookand i kind of believe that buying it wasnt a mistake, it was ordained.



how have you all been though? hope you still chasing your dreamsas usual?
May God bless and help us all.
xoxo
be creative
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x