STYLE FOCUS; the 1950s style; Sophia Loren





“A woman’s dress should be a like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.”
" nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she's beautiful.
"The problem is our heart used to be so big and now look how small they are."
—Sophia Loren




Hi people;
My usual search for quotes for my posts led me to the first quote of today and then for some funny reasons I decided to look up Sophia loren's style.
Truth is maybe just maybe if I didn't take that decision I would never in a million years have had the opportunity and luck to see this fashion icon talk less of featuring her on today's throwback.
Sophia Loren is not just a movie star but also a style muse, I'm  if I were born in the 50's, I would probably have been obsessed with her even more than I am now.
There is something about a woman who knows her body, loves her body and also works her body perfectly.
Sophia is a very sexy lady, and has a true and rare beauty about her and even at her age you can still see it.






Her style has grace, poise and elegance and she exhibits very great carriage.
These are few pictures of her style.
It makes me wish I was born in the 50's or 60's.
Retro and vintage fashion rules ????;
you got to love it.















 Today's Fashion Argot:
Poise: the ability to move or stand in an elegant way with good control of your body.
Retro: a fashion reminiscent of the past;
Style or fashion from the recent past
Vintage: typical of a period in the past and of high quality.
Xoxo
Ms_mako
    D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x