OOTD; scarf and tassels






'Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them'
Marc Jacobs

remove far from me vanity and lies; give me neither poverty nor riches;
 feed me with food convenient for me 
proverbs 30:7



hello world;
when last did you write down your ideas and aspirations;
I have been writing down the things i want to do and i have been checking off the things i have been able to achieve; you should start doing the same




I went out yesterday with my brother and since i loosened my hair i decided to do the one thing I'm known for THE BOW SCARF; my identity 




I fell in love with this dress sometime in December last year and i immediately decided to get it;
wore it on my very boring birthday last year and decided to wear it for a second time with my iconic red lipstick *wink* and my mango pink neon shoes.
I'm out for now see you all soon
xoxo
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x