DESIGN TEMPLATES




Hi pixies!!!
It’s so funny how when we have ideas and we don’t act on it someone somewhere as the same ideas…
This should motivate you to get yourself together and start what you want to do as soon as you can, realize this you are more than capable to make any business idea you have work capital or no capital.
REMEMBER: small beginnings have great endings.
This post is for people like me who like fashion, most especially aspiring/upcoming fashion designers.
Sometime last year I entered for MTN LDFW and all I had where my sketches and clothes I had made for myself, no matter how irrelevant people thought it was, I qualified though it was my final examination period so I forfeited it, anyways after that I saw the need for a proper portfolio which I now have, though styling now takes so much of my time I haven’t designed in a bit.













These are body templates I got when I started a proper portfolio and I’m passing it on to you right now if you need them…
save, download, print them and get creative...

ENJOY AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY PIXIES
the heart-ddict 
Xo
@Ms_mako
Grey pixie
(disclaimer: this templates don't belong to me i got the off google please kindly drop your information if its yours)

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x