GREETINGs

 hey pixies!!!





Just pondering*
Are “hellos” not enough?
Are “first name greetings” not enough?
For me I know for a fact that the way I greet my friends is by using a “razz” word or an insulting word depending on the situation; mama ow far naa* , come here snitch* ,I don catch u* , where you dey go?*

For me friendship allows that*
But then I see acquaintances and I stick to my usual “wad up, “hello, “hi
For me that ends it because we really don’t need to get personal,
Only for the first thing I hear to be; a comment about ow fat or skinny or tired or darker or lighter I look !!!!
People!!!
Understand this no one wants to feel that they look stressed, or they look obese, or that their bleaching cream is coming out uneven, or that stress is telling on them,
I know compliments are good* but let me note that only positive ones are,
Don’t give negative comments, whether its about peoples weights or defects,
Firstly, I know I am skinnier, yes!!! Woman gaz (has to) loose baby fat* and she also gaz keep fit too*,
Secondly,I know my hair is rough, I intend to loosen it or maybe I even just did n maybe I don’t have money to make it so be sure to write a cheque instead of running your mouth,
Lastly, the mirror has told me everything wrong on my body because like it or not we r all conscious and cautious people*
But then there is little or nothing I can do,
I can use cleanser but it won’t work immediately,
I can start to eat more but my size won’t increase in a twinkle,
I can try using a concealer but someone like you would notice the bags under my eyes anyways,
I won’t run and start to bleach or have a chemical bath because of you,
So for Ye* guilty me give ye…one verdict*
If you can’t say nice things, hello will do*
If you must keep conversation, nice ones will do*
Friends you might also be guilty but the difference is,
I can insult you to your face* #wink

Lol*
Shikena*
Xoxo
 ENJOY AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY PIXIES
THE HEART-DDICT
Xo
@Ms_mako
Grey pixie

1 comment

  1. I totally agree oooo,people and their *pokenosing* attitude,I just tire.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x