GRATEFUL SPIRIT

MUSIC CHECKED!
PHONE CHARGING!!
LAPTOP PLUGGED IN!!!
AND MOST ESPECIALLY I AM IN A WRITING MOOD!!!!

In the spirit of this season>>>>
In the spirit of Christmas, a season to be full of gratitude, food, sharing, celebration, caring and most especially love....

I am here in my room not so sure of what and how i feel...
I know I am grateful, grateful to be a year older, grateful to be alive, grateful to have friends and family members that care...
So grateful that God in his infinite mercies and faithfulness kept me....

This season you would feel a rush of love, fear and also u would feel a LOT OF positive and negative things in the extreme..
But like me,
Be happy for life, because now you are sure your mistakes can be corrected.....
Be glad for the trials u have seen this year, because you would definitely enjoy the good things to come even more...
DON’T BE IN A HURRY TAKE IT ONE STEP AT A TIME...
IT IS WELL....
Nothing lasts forever not even the good talk less of the bad*

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x