BELIEVING

BELIEVING.......
For the past few weeks that have maybe turned into months,
All I have done is scribble notes everywhere I am even sure my sticky notes would be yelling get your crap together if it could talk by now.
I have written a maximum of three lines at a go, a maximum of three lines that go the same direction,
Every little note have written is so imperfect a gibber it so doesn’t fit into this blog,
see every time I write apart from mostly wanting to give u all hope, sometimes its for me to re assure myself and give myself hope for tomorrow, it’s to help me believe what I am telling myself whether it’s a truth or a lie...it’s basically to help me believe….

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x