GREATEST FEARS 

My greatest fears;
It’s not the fact that I might not exist tomorrow but that I might not leave a mark when I am gone
It’s not the fact that my life isn’t going on well but that it isn’t going the way God wants it
It’s not the fact that I am not where I want to be but that I won’t get there
It’s not the fact that I won’t fall in love but that I won’t be loved even as much
It’s not the fact that I am scared of the years to come but the fact that those years are uncertain
And most especially that my fears remain fears and nothing close to reality….

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x