PLAYWRIGHT*

I think that maybe have been selfish,
Maybe I am really an act in a bigger play but is it wrong that I want to be the playwright of my own story...
Maybe it gets hard for me,
I sometimes get so broke and I am too organized or is it too proud to ask anyone...
Maybe a part of me is an hypocrite always expecting too much from people when I wouldn't even give them too much...
Always giving people exactly what they served to me at their table
Maybe it is wrong that I am hanging on to my ex and not giving other people a chance or maybe its even selfish on my ex*es part too?
Snap out of it Desola!!! You never will be a saint! Maybe u have never screwed people for money but you couldn't be the judge of that could u?
Aggressive much cutting down your friends and feeling you have the right to all those moments of truth with them.....can't you just be a friend and live with it all?
Its sad though to think the word you hate the most applies to you*
Where the F is the old you hiding?
Let me guess behind that heartbreak that you haven't mended with nothing, the one that we all know the only thing holding you back from breaking is like a paper glued together with water! What happens MA wen it all gets dry again more water?

Anywayz, you tell yourself that's the least of your problems isn't it?
I hope it is o because u have a family and whether you like it or not...
U are HOOKED!!!!
You can also be your own playwright but you need to remember your play is an act in a much more bigger play...
So act those scenes wisely and make the best use of every opportunity because everyone around you is also an act in the bigger play....
ACT RIGHT AND PLAY RIGHT!!!!

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x