4 E CARES*

Now that m here,
Just stay ryt there,
Make sure u flee,
Cos m abt 2 glee,
My saving grace is present,
M @ ease dis very moment,
Today is going,
Tomm is coming,
Life won't lease,
Time won't cease,
Wen m gone,
Obviously m done,
Yest is past,
Departin so fast,
Wen I wallow in sin,
he still makes me sing,
Neva giving up on me,
4eva showing the way 2 me,
His loving kindness,
His glorious greatness,
His soothing tenderness,
Showing me the light,
Mostly in the night,
Neva 4saking,
Alwayz 4giving,
Even when the devil deceives,
He never 4 once believes,
He sees ma desperation,
Answers my supplication,
The 1 I call friend,
From now till the end,
So listen,
And reason,
Devil take a leave,
B4 d evil in u grieves,
Cos the only one dat saves,
Lives right here in mee*

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x