DIFFERENT STROKES 1

I learnt somefin today dats y I m writin, it iz nufin personal but its still about life;
I learnt dat life whether u like it or not isn't a competition.
I learnt dat sometymz al u nid is to cheer ur friendz up n give dem hype for what dey r gud at n wen dey win dey help get u up there,
I learnt that even if ur dreamz r d same or ur talents come in d same form, they vary n r of different amounts.
I learnt that u may not get there in d same manner or d same way as ur friendz or peers but if u do d rite thing u wil get there anywaez.
See, we won't all get the perfect life, n we may al say if u knw pple u will get there but the funny thing is d pple who rule there" knew no1...
They r like d few of us dat av convictionz,,,
That r determined that we may not av a great uncle or even be related to the high n mighty but our push n zeal will help start our own line of legacy.

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x