Unresolved*

M saddd!!!!
Its d same way ery1 feelz down n sad n can't point out one reason for it!!!
Its a result of all dis accumulated overlooked evil pple do to u,
All does dayz when only ur money talks n people just suck*
Days wen people don't help put on ur light even if they see it gradually goin out
Av they not realized dat a candle loses nufin by lighting another candle*
Ow doez killin me, add to ur no of life on earth,
Ow does my 1st class affect urz, even in secondary school pple still shared positions when it was necessary no1 affects anoda,
Dats y nomata ow large the amount of people that sell d same fing in a particular section of a market are, no1 affects the other*
That's just life*
I don't know it all n I don't know ow to feel better dayz like dis but sometimes music helps, screaming helps, playing dress up helps, some friendz even help too*
Long n short be ready to help any1 nd ery1.
Nt necessarily wif cash but with kind cos even dayz I say m okay dat little voice in me is screaming persuade me more*

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x