IRONIC2

Is it fair to pause a life cos u r tryna figure out urz,
Or even make flimsy excuses in d name of coverin up,
Is it okay for reverse psychology to alwaez be d order of the day,
See its ironic ow we all do wat we can't take,
I keep insisting what goes around comes bak arnd #karma
I want u to remember this wen ur friendz start to criticize me,
Wen they start to call me mean,
Or when u r bak at square 1,
But truly u don't knw what u av until its gone,
If only u did,
Its so painful ow like my stray pet her heart is failing hEr,
Ow its taking her for a ride n playing her,
Can't it chill and think of the fact dat once she gets a transplant therez no turnin back,
A heart myt be scarce but sooner or later it would be found,
Stop makin her wonder about what shez feeling,
Atleast I know it isn't comin bak but why r u goin off nd on in her own life,
Why repeat the same pattern like gayz?
Think it straight cos at the end of d day we wld truly get thru...
Xoxo
Dedicated to @darkpearlzz

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x