IRONIC

I am soo tired of uncompleted rantz,
Or even the lies n denials,
M tired of all d bad habits I have cos m tryna forget it,
I am tired of shuttin out the ones that remind me of it,
I am soo rily tired of obvious cover stories,
The truth is I miss it a lot,
I miss its every process, its ery high points and low points,
I miss how it makes me laugh,
How it makes me mad and furious,
How erytym I talk about it I can kip buyin and buyin crdt ova n ova,
How I can walk a thousand miles for peace n quiet just to feel like its very present wit me,
I wish it missed me,
How I wish dis isn't becoming a routine for it,
To go n not look back until I go n search for it,
Is it d only one dat has a place in ma heart,
do I even own a tiny whiny space in its,
Erytym I see sumfin dat reminds me of it, weda on ma timeline or bbm or amongst my cloths my heart skips!!!
I don't knw if I nid to just muv on,
Or if I nid to wait n see if it will luk for me,
Or if I shld go n search for it,
My stray pet,
My friend that has my heart!!!!
Xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x