B.O.A.T.S: EVERYONE DREAMS



I'm lost in this world,
I have no direction,
My zeal is down,
I have no plans,
I have dreams n goals,
I want to travel d world,
I want to be wealthy,
I want to love n be loved,
I want to care,
I want to share,
But I need a push and a stable reminder of what I want and what I need,
I kip sayin n thinkin a lot of opprotunities wil come,
But I forget that the great opportunities in this country is for the "elite" n "rich"
Well I am goin to join them soon nywaez,
Way b4 d next generation has this same dreamz,
I am goin to do all I want to
And what I like to do
I'm goin to write to feel better,
Make history,
Learn nu thingz; nu languages possibly,
I'm goin to push myself n make it
Cos wen life gives u lemons u make lemonade*
Wen it sends its fire u keep urself warm*
When it sends u wind u dry ur clothes*
No matter ow rich or poor u r,
Unfortunate or fortunate,
Get the opportunities life givez u indirectly,
Make your dreams come TRUE*
Xoxo

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x