style muse; gwen stefani



"I think everyone has gifts and everyone has talents. If you are successful at it, it feels really good but it never really penetrates completely. There are moments where I think that we made an amazing record and I`m so proud of it, but I don`t wake up and go, "Wow, I`m amazing".

"It`s always odd to talk about my fashion. It`s something you look at-you don`t need to talk about it".

"I imagine having children will save me from my vanity and fill whatever fears I have. (on easing up on her career to consider a family, in Rolling Stone)".

"Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it`s like an excuse for halloween everyday".

"Writing songs is super intimate. It`s a bit like getting naked".
Gwen stefani



















From her days of hot-pink hair to bedazzled bindis, there's no doubt: Gwen Stefani leads the pack. Hers is the evolution of a style icon

It's no secret Gwen Stefani has a distinct signature aesthetic and is known for 5 signature style staples which consist of her black blazer to her bleach blonde hair,Aside from an unfortunate red hair phase, she's stayed true to her platinum bleach blonde locks. In fact, she's so committed to the bright colour, at one point her hair started falling out due to the harsh chemicals. Yikes!
Drop crotch pants (harem), red lipstick, plaid and checkers;
Gwen's obsession with tartan print goes way back to her No Doubt days. You will never see her in floral or paisley, but she loves graphic black-and-white prints and classic plaids.

Gwen Renée Stefani (born October 3, 1969) is an American singer-songwriter, fashion designer and occasional actress. Stefani is the co-founder and lead vocalist for the rock and ska band No Doubt. Stefani recorded Love. Angel. Music. Baby which is the inspiration behind her L.A.M.B fashion label.

She's become one of those pop stars whose innate style - a sort of streetwise haute couture - means that she wields influence beyond the stage.

'I think Gwen is the ultimate 21st-century pin up,' says Stefan Lindemann of Grazia magazine, which features Stefani time and time again. 'She's modern-retro - she plays on the pin-up thing with her vintage aesthetic, but she's also ultra-modern. Like her music, her style is sexy but also out there - eclectic, almost aggressive. She's no victim, and certainly no fashion victim. With someone like Victoria Beckham, you can see that a stylist has decided what she's going to wear and put it together piece by piece, but Gwen's style always seems organic.'





She is definitely one of my greatest style muse and style inspiration.

Xoxo
Stay inspired!
Wear white and black and wear a red lipstick today!
D

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x