THE N7,685 LOOK









I'm going to apologize for two things.
My feet is white, *covering my face* , truth is I don't moisturize.
Secondly, This post is late but I was holding on to it because of some certain things so do forgive me.

I had a chance to shop on Jumia.com.ng recently and even though I discovered how much I hate online shopping, It was actually real nice checking out items on the site.
As It was a limited budget I knew I wanted to shop a complete outfit so I chose this look and i even got an extra top which was the icing on the cake.
Since then I have had people comment on the bag and shoes about how much they love it and I have practically become a walking billboard that I don't really mind being.
I don't think there is anything more beautiful than snagging a gorgeous dress in your favourite colour for less than #2000.
Yes I did that...
 you don't have to break the bank this whole look cost #7,685 naira.
Details below to buy.


 I'm wearing
Shift Dress:c/o Jumia here, similar
Shoes: c/o Jumia similar
Bag:  c/o Jumia here, similar
Earrings: @thehdhqv
Sunglasses: @thehdhqv
post signature

8 comments

  1. I've been waiting for this post. It's the shoes that really interest me , they are lovely. How much did you get it ? Couldn't find it when I used the link sha, maybe this one is out of stock
    Divadiari.blogspot.com
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes cost about 2k as well, the bag was the most expensive item. and yes its sold out sorry.

      Delete
  2. This dress costs less than N2000? I'm impressed! I love a good bargain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really a walking billboard.
    I just went to Jumia to get the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x