DOUBLE DOSE: Little Black Dress x SCARFS


  






 




Hello!!!
Double dose today features the amazing zainab +Adetutu Zainab of Zee zee's zone.
I met Zainab earlier in the year at the fashion day out and we talked about doing some projects together, so when the idea of double dose came up i not only thought of her but i wanted her to be the first feature.
Zainab's style according to her is simple, distinct and chic and all this can be seen in this post.

The hard part of shooting double dose is coming up with themes and because i was certain i didn't want to impose my themes and ideas on people i decided everyone will get to choose their themes.

Zee as i sometimes call her says she likes dresses particularly the LBD because its easy to style.

personally i love the little black dress because of its basicness, its easiness and its ability to be both casual, formal and black-tie. its an amazing canvas that any look can be designed on.

styling and shooting this look was so much fun, coincidentally we both bought this dresses at the same place and they both have such beautiful open back detail.
you all know i'm a scarf lover and my style bothers on Afrocentric, so wearing this look with a scarf was almost a must.
our photographer @mako_od for makography was amazing and jeez..it wasn't easy choosing the pictures we loved the most as they are all so beautiful.

you all can follow me on instagram @dee_mako and follow zainab @adetutu_z don't forget to check out her blog here.

before i go let me ask,
how do you style your little black dress and did we both do justice to the theme?


we are wearing:
@dee_mako
dress: new
shoes: loubs (gift from morayo of imago)
scarf: old ankara
accessories: market

@adetutu_z
dress: Oasis
shoes: Asos
Necklace: Freedom
scarf: gift

xo
post signature

20 comments

  1. I lOVE your ensemble!,The little pops of colors here and there , oh and you know how much I love a good turban.
    I love this desola.
    Nicely done

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those neckpiece, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I know I said love one too many times lol. You both styled it well. I do not have a black dress because I do not like the color Black
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool...i'm starting to like black alot o. thank you tomi.x

      Delete
  3. You girls look cute! Love your shoes.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning,effortlessly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! She did it hhehhehhe
    Bloggers just wana have fun *smiles*
    I love the look mehn, it is had to choose a fav.
    BTW you tall oo kia! how will i look standing by you lol
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL..DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT LOVE..WE WILL FIND YOU A STOOL.HAHAAA.X

      Delete
  6. Aww you guys look so good. Love the turbans, necklaces and girl your shoes are amazing
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee I love this blog series!!! It's nice and creative. I like how you and Zainab used a turbans and beautiful neckpieces to accessorize

    ReplyDelete
  8. But sister desola, ya wearing skirt and top lol. You guys look great 😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x