ENCHANTED x FLORAL BUST









Hello Saturday, Hello There!
I was invited to an event that I shared on my IG @dee_mako a while back, I got the memo that there was a dress code for the event.
I panicked for a while before I decided to just chill and just research about dress codes, the research led to me working on some new posts for the blog that you would see next week.
That's a bit beside the point.
Today's outfit was inspired by the Creative blacktie/ Blacktie optional dresscode.
It's basically what I would wear for a wedding, a nice little reception, meeting my in laws, maybe even church and any other fancy event.
I shared yesterday Items you should carry for events.
Florals are so beautiful and this looks just reminds me so much of the Enchanted theme from Fayrouz L'original 2.
i'm exploring my hair and I love what it looks like in this picture.
 I'm wearing
Dress: Instagram -  @TOI_ET_MOI_CLOTHING
Purse: The Mako 'Heartdictions' shop
Shoes: c/o Byge
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Balogun

Photography || Nkemmere 
post signature

10 comments

  1. Such a beautiful classy dress. Love it!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice one Dee. Such a colorful print. And as always, nice smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! Your smile in the last picture got me smiling too, loool like ure up to mischief or something. I hope the event was fun?!!

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is cute and perfect for meeting the inlaws.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, love the print

    catwalkwithpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you picked the colours from the dress and incorporated it into your accessories.
    Love the dress, length is everything.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x