CONCEPT OF CONTRAST
















Contrast
noun
plural noun: contrasts
ˈkɒntrɑːst/
1.
the state of being strikingly different from something else in juxtaposition or close association.
"the day began cold and blustery, in contrast to almost two weeks of uninterrupted sunshine"

synonyms: difference, dissimilarity, disparity, dissimilitude, distinction,contradistinction, divergence, variance, variation, differentiation;


I had a few conversations with people at work last week and a lot of them who know me thought the world of me.
However, the ones who saw me from a distance thought of me as proud, selective, pompous, shielded and every other opinion that I can't sum up into words.

Talking further with those who know me and who have seen the playful side of me, I learnt a few things about how the concept of contrast works and how not being flexible or moveable might result into a contrast.

For me I'm always particular about not stepping on anyone's toes, not being too friendly and sometimes the shy side of me just wants to keep to herself instead of being socially awkward.

In contrast though, every perception and opinion the people I haven't allowed into my life have about me can't be disputed.
I realised that sometimes all people want is a bit of association and a bit of welcoming and friendliness from the other person and they in turn just become a friend to you.

People crave companionship and friendship that once it seems like you aren't welcoming them they convert all your neutral characters into negative ones.

what I learnt is this; you might be as selective as I am but be ready to always welcome people with open arms because that might be all they need or want and sometimes that might be all you need or want.
Also, If you see someone who is exactly like me, understand that that person might just be tailored that way, so be as receptive as you can be towards them and maybe someday you might just get a smile and even furthermore a friendship.


I'm wearing
to order mail: thehdhqv@gmail.com 
Shoes: Balogun Market
Watch: Michael Kors


Photography || Millicent of Millare Fashionpost signature

3 comments

  1. Hello Dee, these are interesting words,but the point size of the type is so small I had to make an effort to read it well. Only a friend would tell you. Right? Please never stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pink skirt, so original! *-*
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, I love that skirt! Lol I'm coming to famz you whenever I'm back in Lagos, if you like don't answer me 😂😂
    Much love.
    http://toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x