GREEN DANSHIKI X CURVE BALLS










Hello FriYay !!!
Hello to you !!!
Friday is always a good day every week but it's always a better day when the week has been such a good one.
I just started to understand what it means for life to throw you a curve ball.
I started to understand that the very ball that hits you and knocks you down can go ahead and hit the door of opportunities that you have been waiting for.
I have worried so much about my life's destination and my life in general and just when I began to feel comfortable, life or should I just say God showed me more ways to make exploits and remember that's the goal.
to make exploits, be happy and be outstanding everyday.
Have a grand weekend ahead.
stay inspired! Stay beautiful!
I'm wearing
Danshiki: DALTIMORE
Shoes: Balogun market
Sunnies: @thehdhqv on Instagram
Photo || @mako_od for makography
post signature

12 comments

  1. Dashiki is trending...love this!

    catwalkwithpat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost too hot with these shots. It's a good thing you took them on the water. God bless you Dee. I will always compliment your smile. I think it's the best one I've seen anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how many times have you used that line? lol. thank you.

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit, glasses and the location. You must be a badass because there's no way in hell I'm ever taking pictures whilst floating on water. Ever. Glad you've gotten over whatever was making you sad/worried.

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks baby girl, I have a phobia for ater as well but i like adventure even more.x

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit and true words




    Plz visit http:// kaymu.com.ng / seller / annadee

    And

    www.Konga.com/shopkaodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Wonder how you managed. I hate boats, water...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is like a breath of fresh air, just too creative. <3

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice color too.
    ...style is eternal

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x