DOUBLE DOSE || ITS BOBO's BIRTHDAY
















HELLO GUYS,
I know the name of this post really has nothing to do with the theme, if it did we should probably have balloons or birthday placards up but its just in time for my brother's birthday.
no i'm not telling you his age but we are 6 years apart, yes i'm older and not as young as i look.

My brother typically wears white shirts for practically every event, its his signature look, so for this post we decided to style the white shirt for you.
i have been loving this hat a long time so imagine how happy i was to style my white shirt with a touch of Afrocentric.

okay i'm officially also declaring my undying love for male shoes, i love buying, shopping and wearing male shoes, they are so comfy, unique and just the very best.

i found my shirt and jeans shopping for thrift i love how snug the jeans looks, even the lenght is perfect.

finally, this is wishing my brother the best of years ahead, the best of everything and Magic.
you all know i love him loads.
x
post signature

16 comments

  1. I totally love this look. Now I have a male trend to think about.... Male shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your brother. I wish him all the best. You guys did justice to this outfits. White shirts are always a classic statement and so versatile. Love! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday BOBO! I Lurrrrrrrrh you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are amazing, what an awesome thrift find. I love the addition of the necklace to this look. Happy birthday to your brother, can't even tell your 6 years apart.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello there fashionistas

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you brother.The both of you look fab as always.

    Www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite double dose post so far!
    Happy birthday to your brother!
    6 years apart? I would never have guessed.
    Btw, your brother should totally be a model; he stays slaying poses and serving face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen. hahaa..he should but he is also super shy.x

      Delete
  8. wow! just for this post, m obsessed with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x