OUTFIT || @MAKO_OD


  
  




happy monday guys,
i was able to catch up with some of you on instagram over the weekend and to those of you who don't already follow me @dee_mako, please do so so we can exchange messages and pleasantries off here.

today i'm sharing with you all especially my male readers the style of my silent blog partner, some of you already know that @mako_od is my photographer, partner in crime, partner to fashion events and also my fashion partner.
today he is showing you how to rock a double breasted plaid jacket.
its amazing how this mismatch looks so perfect.
who would have thought that polka and plaid would look so amazing.

and lets not forget the smile.
photo by The 'Dee' Mako
show some love guys..its monday.
x

he's wearing;
blazer: vintage
shoes: Zara
shirt: market
pants: bobo's signature.
post signature

5 comments

  1. See our bobo!! Always ever ready to pose sha
    That blazer is calling my name seriously! I love the look

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh love the print on print pattern. Awwhh he's been doing a good job so far! Credits to him though, really.

    The Cocopolitan
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. He got an amazing style, but eyeing him from Instagram since

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobo fi di gyals dem, lol. Great look

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x