TAGGED: DEE 'VERSATILE' BLOGGER




hello guys!!!
i was nominated for this award by SOGIE some weeks back actually last year..lol and its one of the posts that has been in my drafts for a while now.
Shout out to Sogie, you are amazing..x

This honor comes with some small obligations. The nominees should:

  1. Display the Award Certificate on their blog. With pleasure, I love what the award stands for.!
  2. Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated them. Well, here is it.
  3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Seems like a lot of work, but a few out of my head
Busola coutts of Fashionstirfry
kunmi of kunmio
Chiemela of Icelawblog
Kreyola of Kreyola journeys
Mide of Mide Coker
Olufunmi of Ladywannabe
Akin of Akinfaminu
Cassie of Cassiedaves
Kachi of blackfabulousity
Velma of Fashion Rehab
Tomilola of Tomilola Escada
Beauty of Fashionitazbybuiti
Diana of DianaA
Adeduro tomi of Mstomie
well that's all for now...

  1. Post 7 interesting things about themselves.  interesting seems like alot of pressure, but straight away...
  • i'm an extremist, extremely introvert and extrovert all at the same time, depending on my mood.
  • i'm a sucker for fairytale especially when it comes to love, i don't believe in settling.
  • i don't think i will meet my soul mate or get married because i'm not perfect but i want perfection.
  • i watch every and any kind of movies, i even have to watch atleast a movie before i sleep.
  • i have a short fuse and that is my life's biggest issues apart from the fact that i can't sing.
  • i love dancing, i can't hear music and not move.
  • it always all begins and end with a kiss for me, a kiss makes or breaks my likeness for any member of the opposite sex.
if you weren't nominated feel free to tag yourself and send me a link and if you were, i'm anxious to see your answers.
P.S: I have been so busy planning an event if you follow me on Instagram @dee_mako then you probably already know and even got invited to the first fashion day out.
 see you soon with pictures from the event.
Plus I really need someone to sow a dslr camera into my life soon.
love you all and don't forget the giveaway in the previous post.
xxoxx
post signature

5 comments

  1. Movie freak. I'm so sure your soul mate is gonna get to you, there's someone for everyone
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrmm why does it begin & end with a kiss tho, lol. I found your blog , I loveeeeeeeet😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 5 fact :x :x

    Thanks for the nomination!!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. Just found this nomination going to be putting mine up pretty soon....the one about dancing that is so me even though i suck at it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x