And the winner is.....






Hello
I'm super excited to announce my winner for the fashion innovation series,  I went online and used a random generating app and the winner is Damie Alabi, I will send a mail with your ticket to you.
registration is still on for the workshop so make sure to go on www.fashionmapeau.com.
I have been on a costume job since last week hence my silence.
how are you all doing?
These pictures were shot on set of Desperate housewives Africa. Which is what I'm presently working on, It should be fun.
I'm wearing.
Tee: present from Karaoke
Shorts: vintage shorts found while packing
Hat: Borrowed from Ema
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Kogi state (nysc camp)
Xo
post signature

8 comments

  1. Awwww, thanks dear. Let's ring the groove on.
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. White nails, bring it on...
    Thanks dear. Really excited...
    Www.damiesdiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always wanted to be involved in a project like this.
    So jealous :(
    Your outfit is really chilled sha. I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laid back and yet really fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laid back and yet really fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x