THE BIRTHDAY LOOK

 









hello guys!!!
Its been an amazing 31 working days of annual leave, but i have finally resumed today.
In between I got to do a lot of the things i'm passionate about, from attending fashion events to actually planning and organizing the first of its kind fashion day out.
I also got to reminisce and add more works into my costume design/ wardrobe technician C.V.
I met a lot of bloggers, conversed and even got to spend time with a couple of completely new people.

The downside was that my finances suffered a little and i haven't been able to buy a laptop or camera yet.

this year on the blog i'm going to fully launch two episodes, one being DOUBLE DOSE (which would feature my brother and I, styling basics that apply for male and females) and BRANDS I LOVE / MARKET SCOOP (this will help with your getting bargains at the very best stores in Lagos, other parts of Nigeria and the entire world. i will feature the best stores, restaurants, clothing lines, boutiques, and even local markets giving you advice on what to get at several places.)
 Expect the very best of  both episodes.

Today, i'm wearing Eve and Tribe, i feel like i'm so obsessed with them.
i wore this outfit on my birthday but didn't get clear enough pictures so i decided to reshoot.
i love how this co-ord brings out the lady in me.
check out other post of me wearing this brand here and here and yes i'm still going to write a good review about them.
do you love?
xo

Top: eve and tribe (here, here)
Skirt: eve and tribe (here, here)
Shoes: Byge's Closet
post signature

8 comments

  1. You looked GREAT on your birthday. Love the dress!!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful dress. So flattering on you and you wore the perfect heels for it. Brilliant!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday once again dear...
    eve and tribe pieces are soo affordable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks hun..fflwing you.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x