DEE '2014' LOOKS



THE FULL SKIRTS
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)


THE WHITES
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

THE MONOCHROMES
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

THE DENIMS
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

THE POP OF COLOUR
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

THE PARTY MOOD
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

THE PRINTS
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)

STRIKE A POSE IN PANTS
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)


GREENS & PRINTS
(1,2,3)
(4,5,6)


HELLO GUYS!
AS WE REACH THE END OF 2014 I FIND THAT ITS REAL IMPORTANT TO REMINISCE AND LOOK BACK AT HOW FAR WE ALL HAVE COME.
THERE IS A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR...
CLOTHING! FOOD! SHELTER!
  • MY BLOG BECAME ONE THIS YEAR.
  • I CHANGED MY DESIGN TWICE THIS YEAR BEFORE I SETTLED FOR THIS.
  • I ALSO CHANGED MY BLOG NAME FROM MYSTYLEORGY TO THE 'DEE' MAKO AND GOT A CUSTOM NAME..WWW.DEEMAKO.COM
  • I MET A LOT OF AMAZING PEOPLE, BLOGGERS INCLUDED.


ITS BEEN A FABULOUSLY FASHIONABLE YEAR...
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ALMOST EVE.
XO 
post signature

10 comments

  1. goosh idk why i didnt discover you on time, i love all these ooutfits. Especially the one with the tie and dye looking agbada type looking and shorts, lool idk how else to explain it.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome compilation! You look very pretty in all of them!

    Wanna follow each other? Please let me know! Kisses :)
    http://dontmakeusblush.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of fab style! I'm your latest GFC follower. Would adore a follow back. Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had one stylish year!! Great looks.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year girl. Cheers to 2015
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Desola, you had so many hairstyles and so many different looks in 2014.
    I need to explore your blog sha, haven't yet gone through all your posts yet.

    http://tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The full skirt number four has me drooling!!!!
    Can't wait for the warmer months so I can whip out a few skirts and flats!! I love winter of course but I just need one day in this season to wear skirts and no tights!!
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a really great year!!! Looking forward to seeing more of them this year.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x