I remember [ a 24 years remembrance ]


x

I remember not feeling good enough


Hard to believe it might seem

I remember walking into the room and feeling so shy

I always wondered why my beauty didn't light up the room when I walked in.
All it did was blend with the darkness




I remember those long walks in doubt I took

The silence that felt so deafening

The breeze choking every part of me
Leaving me with the need to scream
I remember not being sure of anything
Still not sure I'm sure about being sure




I remember laughing hard with those friends that never did stay around

Portraying absolutely no worries

So happy with what life dealt me
Moving with every flow





I remember words being so easy to type

Forming beautiful expressions of my thoughts that everyone wanted to be a part of

I then began looking for words after my heart got ripped
Not so easy anymore I must say
I remember not feeling anything anymore and not knowing and believing anymore




I remember how 6years became 4years then 4years became 5years

I remember her strives running back and forth trying to make the 5years unextended

I remember Tearing every night 
And the serious pound in my chest
I remember him talking down on me
I still wonder if that was with love or pure ignorance




I remember every little misunderstood moments and The things that became of it

The nights I hated myself

And the ones I got closure
I remember all their lies and the hateful words they said
What do they really know about my ordinary life




I remember those days jumping bikes in the rain

Even though I was your biggest supporter,

Thank God you have been banned
Now I can breathe and take things as it comes.
I remember working real hard and not getting paid nothing

All my sweat and nothing to show for it.

i remember how memories remain
and every little feeling i still can taste.
i remember how i remember remembering all this things i remember.
a feeling i never want to forget ever.

(the most remembered moments of the 24 years I have lived)
post signature

4 comments

  1. Lovely blog!
    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC?
    xo from Italy and happy holidays!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse I would like to follow each other!Following you now, so follow back:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog dear! Love your post, I'd be glad to follow each other. I'm already following you, wait for you to do the same!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed you on GFC, I hope that we stay in touch!
    xo from Italy and happy holidays!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/c/SoniaVerardoBeautyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x