B.O.A.T.S : 1 x BOOBS x ART meets POETRY

"the decision to be vulnerable is definitely my wisest one ever".
- first words in my new diary/journal
 
 
Let my start by saying I got your comment "anonymous" about the subject matter and yes I have more than enough good ones (your suggested investment), I just never really got a manual with them. weirdly I had the same conversation after that party with my mum, so thanks for your comment but next time don't leave that kind of comment anonymously, since you weren't trying to be spiteful, you could have sent an email. x
 
Finally my first personal unfiltered musing and thoughts post based on my true life story!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Even though a talkative; there is so much I leave unsaid...
The real deal and the true story of myself!
Its been down the hill for me for a while now
A while is a thousand miles beyond your imagination...
 
the voice of my friend keeps echoing
You need to start doing something or stop doing something...
 
This is me doing something dear..
This is me saying everything in me!
This is me giving you my vulnerability
This guys is B.O.A.T.S !
 
ARTIST: Marion Bolognesi lives and works in New York City where she divides her time between accessories design and her personal passion for painting, watercolor illustrative. She received a BFA with a focus in illustration at Massachusetts College of Art & Design in Boston in 2003 and has exhibited his paintings and works worldwide.
WORDS: MAKO DESOLA OLUWAKEMI 
 
x
D

2 comments

  1. Kip doing wat u do swit.the fact DAT I don't comment always doesn't mean I don't come here,Luv u swit(Shaun)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x