Wish list; feet fetish; shoes!!!




“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”
― Marilyn Monroe

 
Oh man, I just fell in love with some crazy expensive shoes.
Forget that.
No seriously, we are going to forget this ever happened and never look up brand name shoes again.
damn.
Anonymous


Hey!!!!
Wasup you all?

It's been so much fun working on my collection. The sketches are done and I'm going fabric shopping soon probably tommorow.

I'm really in need of shoes not because I don't have any to wear but because I haven't gotten new high-heel shoes this year.
I almost feel so stale and out dated.














I love shoes and also surfing and shopping for new ones even when I know I probably won't own any of these shoes anytime soon, these are some of the few (label) shoes in my wish list or dream list😜.
Hope you all have been working hard to achieve your dreams? Even if you are not sure what you really want make the best use of your time.
Explore! Work hard! Dream!
Be brave! And don't forget to forgive people.

Xoxo
Ms_mako

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x