Style Muse: Kerry Washington







I think sometimes in life we want to ignore the problems of society and just think about the good. I believe in positive thinking and affirmative living, I also think it's really important to remember all of our disenfranchised members of society.

I don`t think I`m even close to fulfilling my potential. And I think also that, unlike a pianist or a flutist, an actor has an instrument that is constantly changing.


Kerry Washington


hi darlings

Kerry Washington in one word is my “look-alike” .
Ever since I was told we had a resemblance, it’s been my job to watch out for her.
 So when SCANDAL started and she was ‘Olivia pope’ the woman to watch out for, I stayed glued to my TV screen.




Before the fuzz about our resemblance her style on and off the red carpet as always been one of my most favorite to watch out for and she has never disappointed me.
From her past success to the present one, beyond her great acting skill, is her keen knowledge of not just her stature and body but also of the perfect style that works for it perfectly.
 From her cut-waist dresses to her uneven hems, her monochrome dresses to her prints and metallic dresses, she definitely is a style muse.
Maybe I’m biased but hehehee don’t blame me I love her style.






xo
Ms Mako

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x