Runway: Rihanna for River island


"I have too many clothes, I have too many options".

"I like to be creative".



"It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough".

Rihanna

The rihanna for riverisland show held last saturday night at the LFW and I must say she did a good! sorry Great!!! job!
I especially love the cropped dungarees denim look.
All the outfits reflected her personal style very well.
Congrats Rihanna and the river island team.
Adding some to my wish list right away.
According to the SundayTimes Magazine Rihanna is our new princess Diana.
Xoxo































1 comment

  1. I'm not impressed by this line at all, the clothes look effortlessly cheap,boring and empty #myopinion

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x