fiercely inspired





"When you start following your dreams, you start taking actions and doing regular things that feel extraordinary and you get to be happy every time".
@ms_mako

Hi darlings!

How have you all been.
its been a while i'm sorry,
It's been a crazy week and an even crazier past week.
I misplaced my Internet modem, almost misplaced my phone, broke my phone screen totally then fixed it and got a broken camera in return. 
Long and short I got to fix my phone three times and spend three times my budget in three days.
Crazy crazy!! My mood swings went out of hands, i was cranky, upset and feeling down all at once but thank God everything is well now.



view from our fashion school mirror and thats not my machine




.
By the way I'm back in fashion school and in less than 15 days I can cut and sew about 10 styles including buba, blouse, six pieces skirt and gown, flare and straight skirt and all. 
It's been so exciting. My instructor said I'm a HEAD GIRL material. *wink*
Got a sewing machine also.
*serious business all the way*
And I have been ridiculously broke.




See you all sooner than later hopefully.
OOTD post coming soon.
 Busy days!!
Xoxo

Ms. Mako

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x