PREPPY LOOK: Leopard print





''I think every woman should have leopard, but not every woman will wear leopard....
you have to have courage to wear leopard print.''

Rachel Zoe

Leopard is a must--it's classic, really. i love that it makes a revival every fall.





hey you'all wasup!!!
my OOTD is a little preppy and i found a picture of Solange Knowles wearing something similar here...

i recently started to fall in love with layering.
yes lagos can be very hot but i try to always layer with really light fabrics....
I'm very in love with this my white shirt the DIY here...

























xoxo



2 comments

  1. Love the dress!
    Leopard print can never go out of style

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x