SOMETHING *GREATER


I always see the need for something greater, I feel like i'm not where I'm meant to be which is normal right? But that's my problem. my problem is how m I different from the people that failed in life or from the average earners? Everyone has this dream of being great luckily for some, they made the right decisions, they knew school was about getting good grades, they met the right pple n made the right decisions but me I have always done it wrong as far as am concerned there's no family money n even if one aunt came with all dis great treasures n old money willed to me I will surely spend it well but I doubt if it will always be enough for me...
My quest isn't just for money, its for knowledge, for hope, for something I really enjoy doing n am terribly the best at, something no one can argue or contend with me with, something where i'm the fucking best n am fucking perfect!!! Something that helps me understand and realise that I will make it irrespective of where I am right now or the mistakes I will always make...

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x