WHERE DID MY MOTIVATION GO









Just like you probably now know, I have been struggling with blogging.
It started with not having enough words to not having enough time to not being able to come up with outfit ideas or take the right pictures.
I almost even decided I was done, that was until I realised why I blog in the first place.

The Deemako Blog isn't just a fashion project, Its my life's project.
I can look back on my post in 2014 and realise how far I have come because I was determined.
I can read a post from days like today and say wow, I scaled through and I came out on top.

This year is a good year and even though life started by dealing me some cards that i'm still trying to figure out its essence, I wouldn't want to do it without also being here or taking everyone of you along.

I am really so grateful to have all of you there.
this is me saying I am back and I am as motivated as ever.

have a great week ahead.
post signature

20 comments

  1. Wow Desola this is GORGEOUS! I love the ankara ensemble and the way you have styled the pieces. This is absolutely stunning. Magazine worthy.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steph. means a lot to me.x

      Delete
  2. Love these...the last picture might just be my fave... on lacking motivation, God knows I have been there... or maybe mine is a mix of being uninspired and laziness? Lol

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..I can be Lazy as well so maybe its the same for me.
      haha. thanks girl.x

      Delete
  3. I think you have a great blog and it would be sad to see you stop. However, if you ever feel like you need a break, take it. Don't do anything out of pressure, especially blogging.

    P.S. Nice mix of prints!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its more like i'm uninspired than i'm pressured, thanks so much for your kind words and I will be taking breaks when I need them.x

      Delete
  4. you look gorgeous dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yea your blog is a life project I love that perspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaay 🙆🙆 welcome back! Your outfit is interesting and I love the prints.. Cute purse too ❤💋

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gone are the days where you have to wear the same print top and bottom! Love it. xx

    It's Munastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you combined different ankara pieces together.You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments keeps me going...
I love to hear from you, read your comments and I would love to check up on you and bond as well, so drop your info.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can Email your other enquiries to Makodesola@gmail.com
x